Muscle Activation Techniques
At Med Plus Centers, we’re passionate about your health and wellness. Our mission is to guide you on a path to peak performance, optimal health, and a pain-free life.
One of the unique services we offer is Muscle Activation Techniques (MAT), a revolutionary approach to correcting muscular imbalances, improving mobility, and reducing pain.
Want to learn more about our Muscle Activation Techniques?
Call to schedule an appointment
What is MAT?
MAT (Muscle Activation Technique) is a cutting-edge chiropractic care approach designed to assess and treat muscular imbalances, which can lead to discomfort, pain, or injury.
This technique identifies muscles that aren’t functioning properly and uses gentle and targeted exercises to reactivate them, enhancing overall muscle function and improving physical performance.
By focusing on the root cause of many pain-related issues – muscular imbalances – MAT helps:
- Reduce Pain and Discomfort: MAT helps to correct imbalances and reduce the stress on joints and muscles that often leads to pain and discomfort.
- Enhance Mobility: By improving muscle function, MAT can help enhance flexibility and range of motion, crucial for both athletic performance and everyday activities.
- Prevent Injury: By correcting imbalances, MAT can reduce the risk of injury and aid in the rehabilitation of existing injuries.
- Improve Athletic Performance: Whether you’re a professional athlete or a weekend warrior, MAT can help improve your performance by optimizing muscle function.
Conditions Treated with Muscle Activation Techniques
Muscle Activation Techniques is a powerful tool that can help treat a variety of conditions and improve overall physical performance.
Here are some specific issues that MAT can help address:
- Chronic Pain: By addressing muscular imbalances, MAT can help alleviate chronic pain in various parts of the body, such as back pain, neck pain, and shoulder pain.
- Sport-Related Injuries: MAT can aid in the recovery from sports injuries like sprains, strains, and repetitive stress injuries.
- Limited Range of Motion: MAT can help enhance mobility by reactivating under-performing muscles, allowing for a greater range of motion.
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation: After surgery, MAT can help optimize muscle function and accelerate the recovery process.
- Musculoskeletal Disorders: MAT can assist in the treatment of conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and fibromyalgia, by improving muscle function and reducing stress on joints.
- Muscle Weakness: By reactivating weak muscles, MAT can help improve strength and endurance.
- Performance Decline: For athletes experiencing a decline in performance, MAT can help identify and correct muscle imbalances, enhancing athletic performance.
- Preventive Care: By regularly identifying and correcting muscle imbalances, MAT can help prevent injuries and maintain optimal physical performance.
Whether you’re dealing with chronic pain, recovering from an injury, looking to improve your athletic performance, or simply want to move better and feel better, MAT could be the answer.
At Med Plus Centers, we are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality care and helping you reach your optimal health and performance.
To learn more about our muscle activation techniques in Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Miami Gardens, or any nearby city, call us today at (954) 430-4210 to schedule an appointment.